Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by
I am a level300 student in the University of Ghana, Legon. I'm offering Bsc.Administration and majoring in Health Service Management. I want to work in the Ghana Armed Forces after my National Service. I want to know the office I'll be given.

1 Answer

0 votes
You study Bsc. administration in health, then you will working under health but you will be in the hospital administration office. because that is your field
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

273k users